Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This is my first posting on my new blog. I am starting this blog because I seem to never get my website up and running. Although I have done EVERYONE elses website I never do mine. Check it out www.kelliecharlton.com, see, it is not done and is always "coming soon". Let me see if I can do something about that soon.

For now, I will be posting some art and making general silly comments about my funny life. Also, my friends just started a blog "girls who draw", if you are a girl and can draw you should add something to it. If you are not a girl, then you should still check it out! Andrea Wicklund is a member, and so is Angela Dominguez, they are both good and can draw.

Okay, next post should be with some pictures. But have to work now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cat Scott said...

Wow, I'm your first comment! Remember me? We met in San Francisco. I'm glad you joined the new Girls blog, hopefully it will become something cool. I was going to build links - do you want me to link to this blog? Or to your website?

see you in the blog world soon...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Kellie Charlton said...

Of course I remember you!

Yeah, link my blog since my website is nothing, nada, but hopefully coming soon.

5:35 PM  
Blogger andillustrations said...

cough cough....its dominguez. ;)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Wow.... another "Charlton"! I've never met another Charlton. Maybe we're cousins!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kellie Charlton said...

Hey there Tyler!

I doubt you are a cousin but pretty neat that we spell our last name the same way and are both artists close in age!

4:11 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

Hi Kellie,

I found you!

I hope all is well in SF!

I'm working on my show.... but not hard enough. :-( Been sooo bizzy!

Art is made to disturb. Science reassures. There is only one valuable thing in art: the thing you cannot explain.

--Georges Braque

I miss you. We need to meet up in NYC again! BUT first finish your site! Damn it! I know it's very hard to build your own site.... I have a hard time finalizing design for mine. I like too many look-and-feels. BUT I have a new one on the way. Stay tuned!

xoxoxo
Nat

11:58 AM  
Blogger Kellie Charlton said...

nat nat nat... miss you! where is your new site yo?

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home